CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Computer System Engineer
- Develop data migration service to migrate users, account, device data and history data.
- Implement catch up migration service to catch up iuser changes during the data migration and forward data to consumers.
- Implement clean up process to clean up test resources.
- Upgrade Elastic search and deploy elastic search with new image in development environment.
- Support Dev Ops team deploying Elastic search into pre-production, staging and production environments.
- Create Splunk report, alert and dashboard for migration and exceptions throwed from synchronization process and failures from deletion retry process.
- Document the frequent exceptions for the DevOps team.
- Trouble shoot and fix the exceptions from synchronization process and test API’s.
- Support to solve issues reported by our consumer.
- Release project to Development, QA, Staging and Production environments and support.
Qualifications & Requirements
Position requires a Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
Travel required to unanticipated client locations all over the United States. Mail resume to: Mercury Systems Inc., 5 Independence Way, Ste 140, Princeton, NJ 08540.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Salary offered is $93,808.00 per year.