CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Mercury Systems, Inc. is a global IT solutions and services firm. Since its inception, MSI has been providing quality and cost-effective IT solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, mid-sized, and start-up companies. Our expertise includes IT Consulting, Staffing, Project Support, Permanent Placements and Software Design Services.
We are currently in need of an Account Executive with strong account management and relationship building skills to manage large and small accounts.
- Manage and grow accounts using exceptional sales and relationship building skills
- Develop new business while applying full-cycle methodologies and tools, including identification, qualification, positioning, bidding, competitive analysis and closing timelines
- Bring a strong and extensive clients network and relationships which can be actively used
- Build relationships with senior level decision makers and hiring managers
- Have a clear understanding of technical roles and responsibilities and be able to effectively communicate the client’s requirements to the recruiting team
- Work autonomously with little direction while managing accounts and developing new lines of business
- Involvement in relevant community, trade and professional organizations
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a solid understanding of IT Staffing Business, Sales and Recruitment processes from lead generation to contract negotiations and closings
- 2+ years experience in IT staffing sales such as contract staffing, permanent placements, software design, consulting services, IT project support, etc.
- Successful track record managing all accounts and growing them through relationship selling techniques
- Understanding of computer applications and emerging technologies
- Strong interpersonal and customer interface skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Superior time management skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic in carrying out his/her responsibilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- College degree or equivalent business experience
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Compensation package includes a base salary plus holiday pay, commissions and benefits.
E-mail resumes in a Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.