CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Mercury Systems, Inc. is a global IT solutions and services firm. Since its inception in 1999, MSI has been providing quality and cost-effective IT solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, mid-sized, and start-up companies. Our expertise includes IT Consulting, Staffing, Project Support, Permanent Placements and Software Design Services.
- Provide services for Test Automation.
- Provide automation of integration between software programs and compensation related jobs.
- Design, develop and unit test the automation.
- Provide mock test services.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of all systems, processes, and contact information as necessary.
- Participate in all activities related to test automation and development.
- Resolve issues in tests, perform de-bugging and big fixing.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Information Technology related degree or equivalent.
- Good communication skill.
- Team player and quick learner.
US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
E-mail resumes in a Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.