CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Computer Systems Engineer
Mercury Systems, Inc. is a global IT solutions and services firm. Since its inception in 1999, MSI has been providing quality and cost-effective IT solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, mid-sized, and start-up companies. Our expertise includes IT Consulting, Staffing, Project Support, Permanent Placements and Software Design Services.
- Develop system engineering, software engineering, or system integration.
- Design and conduct hardware or software tests.
- Establish functional or system standards to address operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components to meet client needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members, QA, and end users to ensure proper functionality.
- Attend meetings as needed to provide feedback and analysis as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Information Technology related degree or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Team player and quick learner.
US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
E-mail resumes in a Word format to email@example.com.