CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Entry Level Oracle PL/SQL Developer
We are looking for an entry level entry level Oracle PL/SQL Developer to develop data migration scripts for large volume datasets and DDL scripts to create/modify DB objects, provide maintenance/migration of database scripts through environments, as well as post implementation and on-going production support.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information System or related field.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Relational Database concepts, DB Schemas.
- Strong SQL skills.
- PL/SQL Development Experience.
- Experienced with writing stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Performance Tuning
- Good knowledge on logical and physical database design, Data Modeling.
- Experience working with TOAD.
- Unix scripting.
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Concepts.
- Experience with data integration and ETL processes (nice to have).
- Skills Preferred: Java/J2EE