CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Entry Level Java/Java EE Developer
We are looking to hire an entry level JAVA/Java EE developer that is willing to work hard and grow with our company. Our applications are all hosted and provided entirely over the web. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and be able to work on a team or teams tasked with building several critical business applications. For this position, we are looking for a candidate that is comfortable working directly with business users and the executive team to translate business requirements into a complete product.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or related majors. MUST have at least 5 computer science related courses.
- MUST have good communication skills.
- Have object-oriented programming experience in Java or C++ (preferably Java).
- Have experience in unit testing, such as JUnit.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB) is desired.
- Have experience in relational database and SQL or PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of version control tools such as CVS, SVN or GIT.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and modern IDEs, such as Eclipse, JCreator
- Have good problem solving skills, be a self-manager, quick learner, and a team player