For more than 15 years, Mercury Systems, Inc. has formed strong partnerships with leading vendors and clients. We deliver excellence with integrity, helping to secure our clients’ long-term value while meeting their short-term requirements.
We can offer solutions to tackle any problem at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated, in-house development team. Our resource pool already comprises of technically proficient and experienced individuals who are further trained by our in-house team. We provide our clients with recruiting and staffing services for technology positions, as well as onsite and remote IT consulting. Some of our services include:
- Temporary or permanent staffing placements to fit your IT needs
- On-site consulting and solutions
- Customized tools, programs, and solutions to insure that clients achieve their business and IT goals
- Network design and configuration
- Software training and support
- Professional and knowledgeable technical assistance
Mercury offers on-site IT consulting services through our seasoned veterans who can provide various specialized services, including troubleshooting and resolving IT issues on-site, software architecture, design and implementation, quality assurance, and much more.
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns and developed front-end user interfaces for an online trading system.
- Developed vehicle and parts resource database for a major automobile information company.
- Upgraded energy management software with new features and GUI.
IT Project Support
Should you have projects that need to be done but do not have the infrastructure to handle it, Mercury offers in-house project services that range from coding to full scale project management and delivery. Our software development team works on developing projects in-house for our clients’ specific requirements.
- Developing online trading and banking systems for international clients.
- Regulatory reporting systems for major financial institution.
- Oracle database services for large mobile telecommunications companies.
We have talented and experienced in-house consultants who are further trained by our top-tier trainers. Should our clients require temporary IT services, we are ready and able to deliver.
We have worked on a large spectrum of IT needs with clients from various industries for over 15 years. Recently, our consultants have done temporary contract work at companies such as JPMC, Barclay, Comcast, and AT&T.
Should you or your client not have the time or resources to source for talent, we will gladly deliver. Mercury’s recruiting team has a vast network of talent pipelines through which we can find the perfect candidate for our clients.
We understand the needs and demands of businesses, and strive to provide quality candidates with minimal time. We are currently working several high-volume accounts to provide candidates to companies nationwide, including Munich Reinsurance America and Verizon Wireless.
Our in-house software development team will work with you to analyze your technical and business needs and requirements to ensure quality results. Mercury supports the entire lifecycle of software application design, from conception and coding, to application and quality assurance.
We have developed our own proprietary HRIS software in response to the demand for a low-cost system for small to medium-sized businesses.
Features include automated payroll and timesheet integration, PTO and overtime tracking, and personnel data management.
Area of Expertise
Our team boasts exceptional knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies and the IT industry, and has extensive relationships with companies and workers throughout the east coast. Our in-house and offshore resources, labs, and facilities provide turn-key project solutions to our clients. Our commitment to provide unparalleled services and proactive solutions makes us unique in what we can offer to our customers. Our technical specialty areas include:
- Java-based open source (Spring framework, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, etc)
- Flex/Flash, Actionscript
- Datastage and Data warehousing
- Quality Assurance