Posted 4 weeks ago
- Work with other team members and business stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development.
- Draw-up detailed technical designs for components in response to business requirements and high-level technical architecture.
- Design and develop system specifications including high level, detailed level design and implementation.
- Implement technical solutions based on technical design, adopting industry standard development patterns and methodologies (including continuous integration and automated unit and integration testing).
- Fully test implemented solutions in advance of User Acceptance Testing.
- Assist with deployment of components to development and test environments.
- Involved with end-to-end delivery of software from analysis through to release to production and support. Release software daily to production.
- Release code to production, raise production change requests, perform production support.
- Participate in Support and in code reviews.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study. Travel required to unanticipated client locations all over the United States. Mail resume to: Mercury Systems Inc., 5 Independence Way, Ste 140, Princeton, NJ 08540.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Salary offered is $69,576.00 per year.