CareersSome people dream of success. We make it happen.
Mercury Systems, Inc. is a global IT solutions and services firm. Since its inception in 1999, MSI has been providing quality and cost-effective IT solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, mid-sized, and start-up companies. Our expertise includes IT Consulting, Staffing, Project Support, Permanent Placements and Software Design Services.
- Manage the complete candidate’s lifecycle process, including screening and sourcing for IT training and placement
- Search/Source candidates through major online job boards and other creative means
- Conduct interviews to assess skill set and competencies of candidates
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Format resumes meeting client expectations
- Foster good working relationships with candidates in order to maintain a database of prospective hires
- Ensure that financial goals and objective are met or exceeded while adhering to full compliance on all company policies and procedures
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Open to learning new technologies through research
- Provide accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses
- Should be detail oriented and process driven
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field
- Possess strong people skills and able to talk to candidates from all levels (non-managerial to C-level)
- Proficient in use of job portals and other professional social media sites
- Resourceful, quick learner and can work on different requirements at the same time
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong skills in candidate relationship building
- Must be a team player and eager to learn
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have at least a BA/BS degree. Computer Science major is preferred
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Compensation package includes a base salary plus holiday pay, commissions and benefits.
E-mail resumes in a Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.